CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

#4 Best & Worst

#4 Worst - Qwest Service
Qwest. Anything Qwest touches. Crap. Horrid service. I can say no more.

#4 Best -
The Hip-T

Ok, so I have never actually tried this product. But I would really like to. I have this problem with shirts always being too short - thank god for the long shirt/tank top trend. It has been a life saver.

The Hip-T "covers your assets" and for someone who is always layering to make my shirts longer... this would be awesome because it doesn't add bulk. And please, I need help with the muffin top/tire/ front butt situation.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, this is Brian and I work for Qwest. I ran across your blog post here, and couldn't help but notice that you aren't too happy with us. I do apologize for any bad experiences you've had, and would like to offer my help, if you are needing anything to be resolved.

    If you would like my help, please send me an e-mail to TalkToUs@Qwest.com, and put my name in the subject line.

    Thanks,

    B
    Consumer Affairs Manager
    Qwest Communications
    www.socialmedia.qwest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. Did you know Qwest has people on staff to search for cyber nasty-grams?! Not sure what to think of that, but I share your sentiments about their crappy service. Love the Hip-T! Never heard of it before now and am kind of thinkin' I should add that to my Christmas list. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete