CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

#5 Best & Worse

I lost my steam on this one.... and LPB over at Better Late Than Never has been reminding me that I need to finish what I started.

So here it goes.... #5 Best.

I am going to be honest here and share with you one of the best products ever made. And I am being serious, when I say that it is life changing. So why is it #5 and not #1? Well, for cripes sake, it is just toothpaste!

But I kid you not, my pearly whites (yellow, mother of pearl, remember that commericial?) HEART my toothpaste. Post pregnancy my routine dental appointment left me in tears. I am always a A student at the dentist, and she told my gums were in terrible shape. Ugh, it was a moment of shame. So my dentist told me to have my nasty, dry mouth give Biotene a try.

FYI: Did you know that dry mouth is a condition with a real name? Yup, its called Xerostomia. It can be caused by many things... including a freakin' thyroid problem.

And I did.
And it was wonderful.

Note: It doesn't leave your mouth feeling minty fresh. It's doesn't get all foamy like a crazed dog. But it works wonders if you have a dry mouth.

#5 Worst - Sport - Elec

Ok, you must go check this out..... Sport Elec is a belt that you wear that stimulates your abs. And guess what? You can get a 6 pack without lifting a finger.

For some reason, it reminds me of this wacky exercise bike that my parents had when I was growing up. It was like a normal exercise bike but when you turned it on the seat and the handle bars came up in a V- Shaped motion. So it was like a bucking bronco. I searched the internet high and low for a picture of this crazy contraption... no luck. Did anyone else have one of these? It was great - hours of laughs from all of my high school friends... in fact, everyone tried it and wore downhill ski helmets for saftey. =)

1 comment:

  1. We missed you today and thank you for bringing back the best & worst post! The Sport Elec reminds me of those old standing jiggly machines you would find in exercise rooms of the 70s and 80s (belt around your waist that would jiggle your fat).

    ReplyDelete